Create amazing customer experiences. Run agile operations. Expand business. These core values stitched together during the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 Launch Event.
The focus, as it should be, was very much on the customer throughout the hour-long online event, featuring breakout sessions from corporate business leaders and Microsoft professionals, as well as engaging demos.
If you missed the launch event, it’s not too late to watch the presentation. The entire recording is streaming on demand for your convenience. Simply register, or sign in, to view the video.
Informative video snippets demoed the new release in a very fresh manner. A few key features include upgraded demand forecasting features, custom app components, new mobile POS enhancement, and new transportation capabilities. Most feature are fully-functional on tablet and smartphone devices—no cumbersome laptops or desktops required.
Tablet usage and cloud-based software are greatly improved in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
Key Event Highlights:
- Listen to Gartner’s Principal Analyst Nigel Montgomery speak on how to adapt to today’s changing market conditions.
- Learn how leaders of companies like Ashley Furniture, Kathmandu, and New Belgium Brewery use Microsoft Dynamics AX to improve customer experiences and expand business.
- Discover how businesses are simplifying their supply chain, which strengthens their ability to give timely business insight to the board room and noticeably improve employee productivity.
- Watch a sneak preview video of how to Run, Engage and Expand your business with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3.
- Hear Special Guest Hal Howard share tips and tricks for R3 and better business practices.
What’s New with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
In today’s business climate, engaging with the customer is always the number one priority. Microsoft Dynamics AX has proven to deliver quantifiable results without increasing your business costs. The new release is slated for release to the general public next month. The main touch points for customer satisfaction will be facilitated with the technology available in the new release: deliver amazing customer experiences, engage with customers on their terms, run agile operations to exceed customers’ needs, and expand the business to better serve customers.
New social channels integration and eCommerce features in R3 allow you to support loyalty programs and develop meaningful customer relationships. Facebook and Twitter can be leveraged out-of-the-box for campaigns. Other new integration capabilities translate to more choices for customers, which allows them to get the results they need. Additionally, R3 will help grow your customer base and expand business opportunities. All of these features can be leveraged with localizations for 36 countries.
- Financial management
- Human capital management
- Supply chain management
- Project management and accounting
- Business intelligence and reporting
Microsoft Dynamics AX delivers unmatched ability and capability to create a compelling and empowering user experience. This powerful and dynamic enterprise resource management (ERP) software is designed to scale with your business to create results. For more information on Microsoft Dynamics AX, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brianne Schaer is an Assistant Copywriter at Ignify. Ignify is a technology provider of CRM, eCommerce, ERP, and Point of Sale software solutions to organizations. Ignify has won the worldwide Microsoft Partner of the Year Award in 2013, 2012 and 2011. Ignify has been included as the fastest growing businesses in North America for seven years in a row by Deloitte, Inc Magazine and Entrepreneur Magazine from 2007 to 2013.